Saturday, December 4, 2010

Awesome books to have.


First book that I found really great to have is "Manga by Yishan li" 

She's an amazing artist she came out with many great books. This book is just one of the best I came across, it has many great tips about drawing and using Photoshop and much more. 

I bought this book from "Borders" it cost me $6 which is a great deal you can't say no to so check it out.





Here's a link to the website:http://liyishan.com/index.php


This book is great it has many great pictures, illustration and simple tips. I don't recommend this book for beginners that like to learn about drawing Manga. This book is more for people who already advanced. What's great about this book it has many great Manga art style by different artist, so if you're looking for image reference to study this is the book for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment